- Present and sell Microsoft D365 products to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Hit and exceed monthly, quarterly sales objectives
- Building and maintaining a consistently strong pipeline
- Strong negotiation skills
- Building relationships with assigned clients
- Quickly understanding prospects business problems and provide solutions.
- The key point of contact for clients to drive customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for up-selling programs and services and value-added products into assigned accounts.
- Represent TruNorth Dynamics by consistently modeling company mission and values
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Complete understanding of all solutions company provides to new and existing clients
- Effective problem and decision-making skills
- D365 and Business Central background
- Ability to work with ambiguous information
- Ability to build relationships with internal resources and be a team player
- Detailed and organized to manage a variety of client business needs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools for business, D365, Teams, Outlook
- Results-driven; goal-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing, and presenting
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Minimum 5 years successful experience Microsoft Dynamics in sales and account management type roles.
Previous experience with Microsoft D365 sales, customer service, or related fields.
The duties and responsibilities described within this job description may not be inclusive of all tasks, assignments, and responsibilities for this position. The employer reserves the right to update, add and/or change this document as necessitated by business demands. Nothing within this job description is intended to create a contract between TruNorth Dynamics and any employee or to limit the rights of TruNorth Dynamics and its employees to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, or to otherwise modify the at-will status of employees.
Learn more about Trunorth Dynamics here.
Stay connected with us online!