Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant
We’re hiring – Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver the highest quality of technical support, training, and consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central by exceeding client expectations.
- Understand the needs of clients and potential clients through the entirety of the business relationship including but not limited to project implementation and support, troubleshooting, functional support, etc.
- Educate and provide training to clients on Microsoft Dynamics BC
- Provide consultative services to clients and prospective clients interested in Microsoft Dynamics BC by building and maintaining strong, professional relationships
- Create and present Microsoft Dynamics BC and relevant company information at industry conferences and webinars
- Review, analyze, and improve organizational processes related to Microsoft Dynamics BC consulting services
- Perform additional tasks/duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of ISV products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with active listening ability
- Highly analytical with the ability to understand, troubleshoot, and correct system issues
- Articulate with strong presentation skills to present information at conferences and in webinars
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable and demonstrated ability to be flexible with changes in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with Management Reporter, SQL Server Reporting Services, and other reporting applications
Education and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics BC or Dynamics NAV required
- ERP experience with Microsoft Dynamics BC, Dynamics NAV, or Dynamics AX
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL
- Prior experience working for a Microsoft Partner
|Work Performed:||Inside – 100%
Outside – 0%
|Physical Requirements:||Lift up to – 25lbs.
The duties and responsibilities described within this job description may not be inclusive of all tasks, assignments, and responsibilities for this position. The employer reserves the right to update, add and/or change this document as necessitated by business demands. Nothing within this job description is intended to create a contract between TruNorth Dynamics and any employee or to limit the rights of TruNorth Dynamics and its employees to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, or to otherwise modify the at-will status of employees.
Learn more about Trunorth Dynamics here.
Stay connected with us online!