Using Microsoft Teams and Outlook with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Integrating Business Central with Outlook and Teams is critical to accomplish for your business. Microsoft works hard to make integrations with other features and applications like Outlook and Teams. However, toggling between various programs, workspaces, and windows can be inconvenient, so a handy tool can allow you to transfer documents directly from Dynamics 365 Business Central to save time and streamline procedures like quotations and invoicing while managing clients and vendors contacts.
When you are integrating Business Central with Outlook and Teams using an Outlook add-in to connect an email account to Business Central can help customers track which papers are forwarded to which recipients. Here’s how to connect Business Central to Outlook, as well as some circumstances in which you might wish to use our webinar to help you with it.
- Create transactions
- Create contacts, customers, and vendors for Business Central
- Lookup documents and link attachments to records
If you are looking for documentation from Microsoft on how to integrate Business Central with Outlook, you can find the link here:
- Access Customers, Vendors, Contacts, and Items from your Teams Chat.
- Send transactions, request approvals, and communicate internally
- Navigate through cards and records seamlessly to send and communicate with your business
If you are looking for the documentation from Microsoft on how to integrate Business Central with Teams, you can find the link here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/across-teams-overview